First Accessory Coil For The Simplex

6 hours ago, phrunt said:

I forwarded my email to him again this morning from a different email address (my gmail) just to be sure he's getting it thinking surely he'll reply now that I've tried again, it might jog his memory about my first email, but no.... nothing, try it, send the guy an email I bet he won't reply.  I doubt he checks the email address at all.

atomic79ltd@gmail.com

Even if he eventually replies I could never give my money to this guy and trust him to deliver the goods, this is the 3rd time I've had the same experience of either not getting a reply at all or getting one months later just trying to buy a product from this outfit.  I would have tried to phone him but of course his partially working website doesn't provide a phone number to contact, only an email address at Gmail.  No street address either as it's run out of his house I guess.   I sent you an email about it yesterday Dilek under the name Simon.

Last time I emailed him in May, finally got a reply in August.

This entire thing is very disappointing, I realize it's not Nokta's fault however it sure reflects badly on the brand when this is our only place to attempt to buy Nokta in New Zealand.  I bet NZ sales numbers are VERY low.

I emailed you and asked you whether I can call you to ask a few questions. This is definitely not good for our business. Please check your email and thank you very much for the support!

• Like 2