Those are some pretty old bottles ,There super cool too

• Like 1

That is pretty rad..............even in UK not may comes out in this condition

Well done!!!

RR

• Like 1

Was this in a pond or stream?  Better than digging them, Nice!!!!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Wow!!! You went from land hunting to scuba. It's a lot of prep work to get into this. I take my hat off to you. 

Congrats on those awesome bottles. 

• Like 1

Really nice finds. With that scuba gear bet you do well just off the wading areas at local swim holes. Should be tons of rings.

• Like 2

Nice work Calabash..saving that history 

strick

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kac
      Found this at the beach. I have found a few axe heads and ignored some but this one had an odd shape to it. There might have been some boat building or repairing and think it might be for that. Also found a 44 copper wheatie, too bad that was a year too late.

• By Againstmywill
      Was on a football field today using the 15" in park 1 and hit a jumpy signal. I decided to dig it because it was loud and chaotic sounding... probably like was said about it by the parents of the teen who owned it originally. When I got it home, I checked to see if there was a tape in it. The tape cover popped off and emptied a full load of wet sand onto the floor...still being obnoxious.  This is the first one of these that I have ever dug. Bucket list: cassette player...check. 

• By Diggin' It
      I knew my house was old, but just recently found out the owners had this property in 1850. So far no silver, or old coins even, but some interesting finds. I just bought a White's MX7 back in May, and haven't had the opportunity to use it a lot, but I'm giving it a workout lately.

• By Rick Kempf
      Here's a little somenthing my Danish friend Alan Farskov and a fellow detectorist recently dug up in their native Denmark.  
      When I was there a couple of years ago the best thing I found was an 1880's US Indian Head Penny - go figure.  Of course, I got to keep the penny.  The sword is "National Treasure and belongs to the Danish People - but I know Alan is both OK with that and proud of his contribution to his beautiful country's history.

• By Au4Gold2
      Thought I would hit it early this morning and go back to a spot I found a nice piece of gold and get me so more . But no luck  , four hours scanning tailing piles only produced this, what I think may be either a button or a part of a two piece belt buckle. Anyone have an ideas of what it is or was part of. Pretty sure its mid 1800's navy something.....pretty cool anchor and rope.