Rye Patch

safspir

Welcome safspir, hey i would love to join up with you and wonder the patch, send me a p.m. when you are getting ready.

ht

• Like 1

I am in Rye Patch right now!  I know the area pretty good.

It has been below 20 the last couple of mornings but perfect during the afternoons with very little wind.

I suggest you send PMs and you'll get more details than just open forum.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Good Morning Safspir, I am also at Rye Patch right now, and will be here for awhile. Send a PM let me know when you think you'll be here.

• Like 1

Hey, thanks to you all who have responded.  I have local contacts in LA who are interested in meeting up with folks of local knowledge, and might be interested in a co/exploration of this claim.  I have no idea whether this particular claim has been illegally prospected or not.  And, honestly, anyone with half a whit about their head could locate this claim.   I put out feelers to a "respected" group, but received back mostly a sales pitch for their detecting equipment and classes.  
Was not interested.  I'm more grass roots.  I am not interested in a bloody confrontational, tit for tat exploitation of my claim.  Anyone with half a brain can figure out where it is.  What they don't know is if anyone is watching it.  This might seem a little bit confusing, but believe me, it is done so for a reason.  Claim jumpers are scum.  I'm offering, since I've received word, medically, that I may not be there in person for possibly another year, an opportunity to co\share\explore this claim, are there any out there who are interested?  Or, maybe, I donate this claim towards a Group who will share exploration rights supervised within the group?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, safspir said:

Or, maybe, I donate this claim towards a Group who will share exploration rights supervised within the group?

You might contact WSPA (Western States Prospectors Association), they may be helpful.