I'm looking at the B&Z audio enhancer for the GPX, the one like JP uses.

Is anyone using a B&Z and what do you think about it?

bandz.png.691c7bbc07ff16c8fee1b7398233de26.png

• Like 2

Thanks Steve

Hey everyone, I ended up getting one of these from Rob and it works pretty well. I'm using it with my EQ800 and a Doc's little speaker, works better than i was expecting. 🙂 

• Like 1

i like it,easy to use, I like the ability to replace the batteries instead of recharging. Replacement batteries will never wear out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By groundscanner
      Does anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket aptX low latency headphones for the 800?  I have hearing problems and I am not happy with the sound quality of the Minelab headphones.  They have a mushy sound and I prefer a crisper sound.  I have Killer B's that sound much better but I prefer not to deal with a wired connection
      Thanks!
    • By Luis401
      Hi all,
      I'm from France, working with a GPX4500 of 2003.
      Yesterday when I started this old guy, I was affraid by this problem :
      - Sound when the treshold start is strange.
      - The autotune (research for free frequency) is a stable sound, with no variation.
      - And no power ! about 5 inch max for my metal digging pickaxe.
      I tried some factory resets, but the problem is always the same...
      I tried this one with another disc, trakking button, cable, headphone, battery, the problem come from the main box...
      Anyone knows this problem ?
      Thank you and have a nice day.
      Luis
    • By Dan(NM)
      I was wondering if someone has a 5.0 bluetooth transmitter that they've paired with the Nox to see if it is actually APTX LL or not.  I have 3 models of the Taotronics TT-Ba07, 08 and 09, none give the + sign when paired to the machine. I'm not trying to use it with the Nox, but another machine. My Q-12 earbuds when paired have the + sign. I need a transmitter to use with the Q-12's for minimum lag.  Any input or suggestions would be bigly appreciated.
    • By Kirk
      Looking for some affordable recommendations for water proof headphones. Mainly want them for the days when it is raining out.

Thanks,
      Kirk

• By Tony
      I have been trying to contact Detectorrepair for information on the GG Amphibian headphones.....trying to find out if the ones they sell for the Excalibur are the version II’s. The stock photo shows the originals with the volume control. I am after the version II. I have tried emailing from Australia several times with no response.
      The company is https://detectorrepair.com
      If anyone could contact them on my behalf that would be very helpful.
      i want to order the GG Amphibians II.....comes with the potted plug.
       Thanks, Tony
    • By nugget hunter nz
      Hi guys I'm back after laying low after my nugget find starting to get back into some detecting again.. Still been using my 24k vlf and no way I'd get rid of it its so good.. But I am in need to replace my gpx I sold.. And I can't decide whether to get a gpz and run the small  xcoil soon as it's available to buy.. Or run with a gpx 5000 and get my trustie Sadie coil again.. Aparently my gpx I sold ended up with moisture damage on points but was fixed easy but with living on the wet west coast I'm thinking the gpz with its wetherproof housing might be better but the big coil isn't practical for alot what I do creeks bedrock etc but is for old tailings piles.. 
      I was wondering maybe Steve or kiwijw might he able to awnser this how small will the gpz detect will it go as small as say sdc in low to mild ground 
      And 2 is the depth over gpx noticeable on smaller gold 
      Thanks Craig