Fisher & Teknetics Coil Compatibility Chart

Thanks for that. I would have thought the T2 and F75 would have used same coils, guess not.

1 hour ago, kac said:

Thanks for that. I would have thought the T2 and F75 would have used same coils, guess not.

The T2 is not compatible with any concentric coils and has different "front end" electronics and discrimination circuits than the F75 which makes it electrically incompatible with even the F75 DD coils.  The F75 was an "offshoot design" from the T2 designed to be compatible with concentrics to accommodate coinshooters vs. the relic and gold hunters that the T2 was primarily designed for.

In addition to Steve's excellent article on the T2, here is a good summary article on the difference between the two detectors with quotes from the Dave Johnson who designed both machines:

https://www.hollandsbrook.com/blog/fisher-f75-vs-f75-ltd-vs-teknetics-t2-vs-t2-ltd/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

yes, it will be okay .. F19/G2+ and these coils are compatible between these detectors ..

21 hours ago, Tom Slick said:

I'm pretty sure that the F19 will use the GREEK series coils like the F44, Gold Bug Pro, Eurotek Pro, Gamma, Omega etc. ?

I don't know about F44 coil compatibility.  The concentric Greek Series coils will not, in general, work on the Gold Bug family of detectors.  There have been reports of occasionally those working, though.  I tried a Greek Series concentric on my GB-Pro and it worked for a few minutes but not after that.

• Like 1

Concentric coils of the Greek series will not work on F19 / G2 + - because these detectors are designed to work with DD coils only ..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...