Found It On A Pole In The Grass

I welcome!
Found it on a pole in the grass. The smell of a burner. MD Signum 9x12 20 kHz. The ground was taken strongly to the minus for better detection of copper targets. Very weak short tone. Would be buried in the ground would not pay attention and would confuse with the signal from the ground.
Equinox 800 does not regulate on it on any program. X- terra 705 does not respond to 18 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 3 kHz.
Signum on 3 kHz and on 7.5 kHz does not react either.
With respect.

IMG_20191012_181632.jpg

IMG_20191012_181516.jpg

IMG_20191012_181808.jpg

IMG_20191012_181537.jpg

I welcome!
Steve, I 'm not an expert either. Usually the stones that signal me don 't interest me at all. But there 's no connection. Forest, pole, stink. Maybe a meteorite? Maybe not?
There were no fires nearby... Think coke? Perhaps. I don 't insist it 's a meteorite, but... just wondering, what if? I 'll put some cool rooms in the korb, even if it 's coke. With respect.

IMG_20191012_195814.jpg

• Like 4

Does look like coke, find a lot around here as many of the old homes used coal for heat. From what I read there should be  striation marks where it melted as it passes through the atmosphere. I only found one but it is unconfirmed as it's too small to sample.

Nice collection you have.

3 hours ago, kac said:

Does look like coke, find a lot around here as many of the old homes used coal for heat. From what I read there should be  striation marks where it melted as it passes through the atmosphere. I only found one but it is unconfirmed as it's too small to sample.

Nice collection you have.

I welcome! Thanks! Kac, we don 't have a lot of coke because we were toasted with wood or peat. So I didn 't see a lot of coke.  But the one that happens in the ground he is very... not beautiful. The weight of this stone is 72 grams.
 It is on all sides at small points from the stuck grass. When he was hot, grass stuck to him. This can either be falsified!
 Or the hot stone hit the grass. UFOs flew and melted the stove.. possibly. In Russia, it is very easy to determine a meteorite or not.
 We need to peel the piece off and send it for examination. I don 't remember a percentage of the total, but he is. This sent piece remains the name. It becomes the property of the institute. 
They give a certificate if it 's a meteorite. There 's no strong interest in doing that. With respect. 

IMG_20191013_211356.jpg

Does a magnet stick to it? I believe most meteorites will be attracted to a magnet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kac said:

Does a magnet stick to it? I believe most meteorites will be attracted to a magnet.

No. It is not magnetized. If not for the wrong night mentioned md signum, with taken in minus soil. More than one normal device will hide him.  He was lying in dry grass and groin garew. One edge was only dirty in the ground. With respect.

• Like 1