I Want An 8" & 9" Concentric Coils Like This For The Simplex

8 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I do not believe (please correct me if I am wrong) Nokta has confirmed that legacy Nok/Mak coils designed for the Kruzer/Anfibio series like the 7" concentric referenced here will be compatible with the Simplex.  A recent Dilek post indicated that Nokta is releasing some dedicated Simplex compatible accessory coils including a few smaller than the stock Simplex coil and one additional larger coil, but beyond that details (e,g. concentric vs. DD and explicit sizing) are lacking as they are still under development.  I would expect a smaller concentric would likely be offered, based on Nokta's track record of previous releases.  Making the Simplex compatible with the legacy coil line would be ideal.  But if that was the case, I would have thought Nokta would have announced that as a selling point and also why then, would Nokta be developing additional Simplex coils as I would have thought the legacy line covered most of the bases?

I was told by Nokta that they are not compatible, too bad as I have both the 7 and 9in concentric, the 9in stays on my Anfibio most of the time.

10 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I do not believe (please correct me if I am wrong) Nokta has confirmed that legacy Nok/Mak coils designed for the Kruzer/Anfibio series like the 7" concentric referenced here will be compatible with the Simplex.  A recent Dilek post indicated that Nokta is releasing some dedicated Simplex compatible accessory coils including a few smaller than the stock Simplex coil and one additional larger coil, but beyond that details (e,g. concentric vs. DD and explicit sizing) are lacking as they are still under development.  I would expect a smaller concentric would likely be offered, based on Nokta's track record of previous releases.  Making the Simplex compatible with the legacy coil line would be ideal.  But if that was the case, I would have thought Nokta would have announced that as a selling point and also why then, would Nokta be developing additional Simplex coils as I would have thought the legacy line covered most of the bases?

Dilek said in a post some where a while ago that the coils were not interchangeable with the Kruzer and Anfibio.   I would have considered picking up a Simplex to keep in the van if the coils I have for my Kruzer were compatible but unfortunately they are not.  Definitely not investing in another platform for a backup machine.  

Gentlemen we have yet to get our Simplex + .  After we cross that bridge then we can confront our desires on what size coil that our little heart ❤️ wish to embellish .

Here I am telling all of you this bull when I’m the world worse on waiting on anything.. haha

Chuck 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

No word on Acc coils yet as far as I can find.  Water hunting season starts in May up here in NW Michigan so they still have time to sell me a Simplex and a 9" concentric. 

On another note 'tecting is gonna have some competition this year as I'm looking at getting a dirt bike this spring to bomb around on in the woods before I get to old to enjoy it.

Not seeing this unit taking off like gangbusters here (based on forum buzz alone), which would need to happen for Nokta to make it worth their while to develop a concentric accessory coil for it.  We'll see if it picks up steam after the holidays and as people are able to get out as the weather warms up.  Hope Nokta can refute this observation.  

• Like 1