The mxt hit a home run at an old ballpark recently with this 43 war nickel. Also found a wheat penny and some clad and a little trash. Funny thing happened on this particular hunt, I was heckled by a passerby in their vehicle who pointed at me and laughed out loud, don't know if he was laughing at me or my old White's detector . Anyway I didn't let it get me down and had a good hunt. Has that ever happened to anyone else on the forum ?  

0921191456.jpg

0921191454b.jpg

0921191454a-1-1-1.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, devilsrenegade said:

Funny thing happened on this particular hunt, I was heckled by a passerby in their vehicle who pointed at me and laughed out loud, don't know if he was laughing at me or my old White's detector . Anyway I didn't let it get me down and had a good hunt. Has that ever happened to anyone else on the forum ?

Nice Warnick.

I've had people drive by and scream something but I didn't pick up on what they said, nor did I particularly care.  It reminds me of back when I played golf.  Occasionally someone would drive by and yell at the top of their lungs:  "FORE!".  Yeh, that was almost as hilarious as it was original.

You have a nice set of instruments there (including my favorite handheld pinpointer).  Anyone smart enough to recognize the detector you were using wouldn't be so clueless/tactless as to point and laugh.  Ignore 'em.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1