Sign in to follow this  

Selling a used Equinox 600. Shows normal wear and tear, but works just fine. Doesn't come with any accessories, except the charger and a few screen covers.

Asking for $500 (OBO) + shipping to USA buyers only. 

I accept Paypal as payment.

20191016_140306.jpg

20191016_140325.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Never used, in unopened box. I got this as a prize but I have too many pinpointers already. These normally sell for $129 your price $99 shipped via USPS Flat Rate, PayPal only. PM or email me if any questions of to get PayPal address. And bonus at no extra charge, a pair of genuine Minelab logo imprinted socks! 

Minelab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer
      Locate Coins, Rings, Treasure and Gold with Speed and Accuracy
      The PRO-FIND 35 from Minelab has a host of features, such as adjustable sensitivity, two mode operation, water resistant construction and Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology that significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pinpointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer coil’s magnetic field. Another great feature that some detectorists may find very useful is a lost-alarm that will sound after a period of inactive use. This makes it easy to locate your forgotten pinpointer so you never leave it behind! The PRO-FIND Series pinpointers help you to accurately locate targets inside a small hole or crevice where a metal detector coil cannot fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.
      Features:
      DIF Technology : Significantly Reduces Interference with an Operating Metal Detector Waterproof to 10-ft (3m) : Rugged Waterproof Design Ideal for Beach and River Pinpointing High Visibility : The PRO-FIND is Bright and Easily Visible, So you Won’t Leave it Behind After you Dig Ferrous Tone ID : Two Different Responses Help you to Identify Ferrous Junk from Nonferrous Treasure Lost-Alarm : Alarm that will Sound After a Period of Inactive Use. This Makes it Easy to Locate your Forgotten Pinpointer Audio & Vibration Indication : Audio Tones and Vibration Intensify as the Probe Approaches the Target, Even Underwater Adjustable Sensitivity : 5 Sensitivity Levels Allow you to Adjust for Maximum Depth and Minimum Noise in All Ground Conditions Factory Included Accessories:
      Holster Lanyard 9V PP3 Battery Multi-Language Instructions
    • By RobNC
      I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.
      Stock 11" coil has been sold.
      Little Sniper still up for grabs

• By Tag1260
      I have a nice Tesoro Vaquero that I'd like to sell. This is the newer Black version.  Some scratches where the lower pole slides into the middle pole. Other than that it's in really nice shape.   11*8  DD coil. I'll even throw in a couple new batteries. $300.00 shipped to the US with the original box and manual. Would consider a Tesoro 4 pin 5.75" concentric coil as partial trade. Thanks

• By Ridge Runner
      I have two coils that I want to sell . 
      The first is the 7” Detech DD for 100.00 ship for free to lower 48 .
       The other is the 6” X 10” DD Sport for 120.00 it too ship free to lower 48 .
       Both coils are like new and will work on both MX detectors.
       For any questions PM me .

• By Joe L
      Fisher Gold Bug Pro with 11” coil and 5” coil.  Used once on the beach and she stands. Less than a year old and in PERFECT condition, cosmetically and function.   Got 7 plus into it and will let it go for $425.00 or Reasonable offer.  UPS shipping to the CONUS. Payment by PayPal.   Thanks. ,  Joe

• By Jim in Idaho
      Good shape...haven't used it much. No cover. $125.00 shipped CONUS
      Jim