Minelab Christmas Holiday Promo Gold Detector Offer

Wow,  This is some great news for those folks who have been patiently waiting for a Holiday Promo.  Minelab just announced their Christmas Promo and there are 3 Gold Detectors to take advantage of.    So if you have a favorite dealer who has always been there for you, then please go back to them.  But if not and or you want to try a dealer who actually used the gold detectors and offers training, lets talk.

Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho (me) has them in stock too.  Remember, I also offer the 3 Days Field Training for FREE with a GPX, SDC or GPZ-7000 purchase and yes you get the 19" coil with the 7000.  My next training is at Rye Patch, NV and I do have 2 openings at this time. 

Holidays Promotions Sell Sheet Oct - Jan 2020.pdf

• Minelab Equinox 600 - FREE Minelab 6" DD Searchcoil included
  • Minelab Go Find 66 - FREE Carry Bag and Digging Gloves
  • Minelab GPZ 7000 - FREE 19" Searchcoil included
  • Minelab Gold Monster 1000 - FREE rechargeable battery included
  • Minelab SDC 2300 - FREE pair of Waterproof Headphones included

As a VET myself USMC, don't forget the 15% Military Discount for you VETS or even active military.  You have earned it and I'll make sure you get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Wow,  This is some great news for those folks who have been patiently waiting for a Holiday Promo.  Minelab just announced their Christmas Promo and there are 3 Gold Detectors to take advantage of.    So if you have a favorite dealer who has always been there for you, then please go back to them.  But if not and or you want to try a dealer who actually used the gold detectors and offers training, lets talk.

Gerry's Detectors in Boise, Idaho (me) has them in stock too.  Remember, I also offer the 3 Days Field Training for FREE with a GPX, SDC or GPZ-7000 purchase and yes you get the 19" coil with the 7000.  My next training is at Rye Patch, NV and I do have 2 openings at this time.  Holidays Promotions Sell Sheet Oct - Jan 2020.pdf

As a VET myself USMC, don't forget the 15% Military Discount for you VETS or even active military.  You have earned it and I'll make sure you get it.

Gerry - The flyer doesn't make it clear what the bundle offer entails or at least I couldn't find it.  Are the bundled accessory items included free with detector purchase or is there an overall discount vs. the total if the all items in a particular bundle were purchased separately?  I have heard both versions through the grapevine.  Thx.

Hey Chase  

On the Minelab Equinox section I think you will find what you’re looking for..

The promo runs until 01-31-2020 . 

Chuck 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Gerry - The flyer doesn't make it clear what the bundle offer entails or at least I couldn't find it.  Are the bundled accessory items included free with detector purchase or is there an overall discount vs. the total if the all items in a particular bundle were purchased separately?  I have heard both versions through the grapevine.  Thx.

You are correct and I am sorry they did not have the correct wording.  With the purchase of said detectors, you'll get the additional accessories for free.

• Minelab Equinox 600 - FREE Minelab 6" DD Searchcoil included
  • Minelab Go Find 66 - FREE Carry Bag and Digging Gloves
  • Minelab GPZ 7000 - FREE 19" Searchcoil included
  • Minelab Gold Monster 1000 - FREE rechargeable battery included
  • Minelab SDC 2300 - FREE pair of Waterproof Headphones included
  • Thanks 2