Simplex+ Coil & Shipping Update

Copying my announcement on FB Simplex+ user group:

IMPORTANT!

Hello everybody.. As per my previous announcement, we had to stop the production and shipments for 10 days due to a coil issue we had experienced especially in the UK. As of today, production has resumed and we will start from where we have left off.

One important change you should be aware of is that due to the material change, we had to make a slight change in the design of the coil to avoid any weight increase as per the picture attached.

We will ship the new coils to all customers who have contacted us with a coil issue on Wednesday or Thursday the latest. Each customer who has given us their email address will receive an email with their tracking number.

Another question that comes up is when will the second shipments go out? Please remember that we have many countries that have not even gotten their first shipment due to production and shipment halt for 10 days. Therefore, I will please ask everybody to be patient until we sit down this week and reschedule all. I will personally give you an update on each country early next week.

US and Canada shipments are the first in line leaving end of this week or Monday based on flight schedules.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused yet we are happy to resolve the issue on a timely manner and avoid any further issues.

I personally cannot thank enough to all who have been so patient and understanding. Your support and satisfaction has always been and will continue to be our biggest motivation!

Dilek

nokta-makro-simplex-underwater-wireless-metal-detector.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here I sit waiting the day Rob email me that my Simplex + is on the way. The bump in the road has made it somewhat longer but with a little counseling each day until it gets here I think I’ll make it.

Chuck 

Maybe Takada airbag company should try that for a business model...

Hats off to Nokta for keeping up on stuff, I'm impressed

Phrunt

Do you have any idea what the cost would be to ship from the US ? It’s got to be a way you can get your hands on one .

Just maybe Nokta/Makro can build a fire under that dealers butt . That’s if he wants to continue being a dealer for them.

Chuck 

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

At least your dealer can be contacted, I'm still waiting on the NZ clown to get back to me on my initial contact if he even ever does, It must be two weeks so far :laugh:  Looks like I'm going to have to give up on getting a Simplex.

I will personally take care of you. We normally do not make direct sales and we respect dealers as long as they also show the same respect to end users who are the actual customers who spend their hard earned money. Will be in touch today.

• Like 1

Slav

If you have one on order like I do let’s not worry about trouble unless we have some.

Your dealer may give you great service before the sale and a while after but Nokta/Makro will be there when others have abandoned you.

In my opinion we right now have two great detector companies that offer the greatest service that’s Minelab and Nokta/Makro. In their case both are number one .

Chuck 

• Like 1