Rye Patch Gold With GPX 5000

cobill

Good for you cobill, I like the 5000 also, have the 7000 too, I use both, great detectors.  

• Like 1

Bill, Glad you are having a little success at Rye Patch with the GPX-5000 you purchased from me.  Those are pretty nice pieces as 99% of the bigger gold has been found.  

The new Promotion of a free 19" coil with purchase of GPZ-7000 is a great time to call me again. 

I'm down here now with Chet, DiggerBob,  Slowpoke,  Dave,  Matt and Rusty.

Chet let me run the X coils today and I see pros/cons.  We compared 5 targets today and my stock 7000 easily heard each signal.   4 of the 5 were gold nuggets. 

Again,  glad you had some 5000 success and thanks for kind words and sharing the story with photo. 

• Like 2

Hey Bill,

Congrats on the new finds at Rye Patch.  Thanks for the long time continued business from us, we definitely appreciate your friendship and business.  Wishing you and the rest of the guys up that way much success out there.  Hopefully someone can get a nice lump under their coil. 

Take care,

Rob Allison
Rob's Detector Sales
www.robsdetectors.com
623-362-1459

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, cobill said:

I went to Rye Patch, NV last week and only had 9 hours of detecting with the GPX 5000. Got serious and followed some guidance from forum members and found 3 chevron nuggets (.6 gm, .3 gm and .3 gm) found 4" - 6" deep in heavily detected ground. Many thanks go out to Gerry with a great deal on the Minelab GPX 5000 and Rob's NF Evo 17 x 13 coil paired with the SteelPhase enhancer. Settings were: Gain 18 - 20, Deep, Sensitive Extra or Fine Gold, and a quiet Threshold so I could concentrate. Signals were obvious and clear, without the constant mineral & salt noise.  I also have a GPZ 7000, but trusted the reliable GPX for this short trip.:biggrin:

Bill

RP Gold1.jpeg

Congrats Brother, grab those nuggets by the loins !

That is a pretty crazy piece!

• Like 1