Jimmy Sierra Is Alive And Kicking!

I reached out to Jimmy through his website for Discovery Tours.

http://discoverytours.us/

Here was his response:

Hi Walter,  We are still doing our  Discovery Tours to England. In fact this was our 29th consecutive Year .I have personally missed participating in the tours for the past 4 years for "health issues" ....I  turned 89 years old this year, but I hope to make at least one more trip if I can get a better handle on health. Meanwhile, I do all the paperwork from here. Get the  participants, collect the funds, keep all informed of details and handle the return of the finds to the participants when I get them back from David and Trish in UK. So the only difference is that I don't get to participate in England. I hope to make one more trip at some point  when health improves....but age is not on my side, sorry to say. Our website is still active and David and Trish keep it up to date with pics and  finds and  info, as always. If you are interested in  a future trip.........let me know and I will keep you on my mailing list.

Best regards, Jimmy

Thanks!

Walt

• Like 9

• 3 months later...

I remember this was part of the video on the DVD that came with the Tdi Pro here in Australia. Just noticed it today on the 'tube'., looks like Jimmy was doing OK back then as well. Hope he goes well past 100, swinging all the way. Poor Digger Bob sounded a bit ill near the end.... nasty cough..

Like the Jimmy chest mount for the control box, makes sense on the beach and hilly country. I'll have to try mine out now after watching this video. 

• Like 1