Dang, This Global Warming Sucks...

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, Jim in Idaho said:

Going to get cold a month early. Down to 12* Monday morning, and 9* Tuesday morning, and then back to 12* Wednesday morning. Highs in the low 30's. We're planning a trip to the Winnemucca area around the 1st. Hope it warms up a little. The earliest I've ever seen single digits here is the first week of December, though I remember a couple of years when we had 10* about the 10th of November. Both of those years that 10* was the coldest temp of the entire winter. I have a feeling the talk of a Maunder Minimum may be true. We had a cold October last year, and even colder this year.

Jim

Keep us posted on your trip

Completely the opposite below the equator. Pretty much the whole of Australia is in drought, and no end in sight.☹️

Honestly the worst I can remember it here. I've never seen camels so bad, absolutely nothing for them in the desert so they're invading the pastoral lands in record numbers.

Just reading this morning of the drought in Africa, about the same as here. Horrible pictures of dead elephants bogged in mud of dried up lakes.