• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest Jennifer
      By Guest Jennifer
      Hi all... I'm starting to make plans for Winter in the AZ gold fields, anyone on here own an RV park before I give my cash to a non nugget hunter. :o)

Jen
    • By fredmason
      I went down toward Yuma las Tuesday, got setup by 3:40 and had my first/biggest 1.1 gram nuggie by 3:45...wandered all day Wed with high winds and got the littlest one 1.4 grains, then found the other two Thursday morning...my new trailer is very comfie for me and my wife...the detector is where the first nuggie was...

• By tvanwho
      I was on my way to the central Indiana goldfields this weekend when I pulled off the Interstate highway at the  rest area and spotted this ? Kinda looks like a Unimog, but fitted up with a backhoe and dozer blade? Just what us prospectors might need....

-Tom

• By Norvic
      Upgraded from a Toyota Troop carrier(28yrs old) back in 2012 to a Hilux 4WD. Heading off this morn to new prospective area hit a bump not a jarring jolt going slowly in low range. Front strut busted limped home and removed photo below.

Independent suspension, nice ride but not impressed but I do know I`m going back there, the Goddess of Gold is trying to keep me away.

• By LuckyLundy
      Northern Nevada gravel roads will tell you when your trucks tires are getting to thin! My last trip there, I couldn't plug the thumb size hole and had to trust my old spare for the last couple of days of the hunt and to tow the camper back to NorCal. I also noticed my hunting boots were getting my socks awful dirty and a few little rocks would sneak in as well, as I would boot a possible target. Well we made it home and ready to make some new tracks in the goldfields. Hunt report, after that big storm in the Rye Patch area the ground was hot and stingy with letting go of the gold. But, no skunks in our party of 8...beer was cold at camp for soothing the looks of our pokes and Baby & I, have some new shoes! Until the next hunt,
      LuckyLundy

• By aussiedigger
      The perfect Gold hunting combination. Minelab GPZ 7000 & 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML270 CDI 5 Cylinders Diesel Turbo Intercooled Luxury MY2002 Sports Automatic >grin<
      Picked up the 4x4 yesterday Roo bar Led light bar Solar and a sleep arrangement up top and I'm set.
      ad...