Diffuser Table ?? Miller Table? Check It Out...

The brand name on this is " His Way Corporation" it has a belt that rotates tords the water outlet, its a self contained unit.. Have any of you old timers seen or used one of these and maybe shed some light on how it works...   

20191028_171307[1].jpg

Screenshot_20191021-071616_eBay[1].jpg

Screenshot_20191020-202606_eBay[1].jpg

I believe that when the belt is running and the water is running, all the small gold will be caught in the tread of the belt.

The small sand and rocks are washed away due to the water pressure like a standard sluice.

They have been around for several years and if you understand how it is suppose to work and get it regulated properly it will work fine.

The unit was to capture the flour gold that was to small for a standard sluice.

I have only read about them many years ago and I am going off that memory so if anyone else knows more about it please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

That is how I visioned it as well, I need a couple parts to get it running, I will on it this week, I have some cons from beach mining that would be perfect if I can get right... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toecutter said:

I need a couple parts to get it running

Which parts are you looking for?

From the pictures that I have seen it looks intact except for the cup that catches the gold at the drain off.

Also a better picture of the item in the bottom left corner would have helped to see the entire unit.

That item looks to go over the top of the rest of it so that it will separate the large items that are not gold.

Is that correct or am I seeing something that is not there?

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Diffuser Table ?? Miller Table? Check It Out...

The unit your seeing is a mini sluice to strip the cons down...

Back to the other table, under the funnel are to small holes to spray water , just to the right of the funnel is a open port, and follow that around is the spray bar but the holes only cover half the belt, so Im thinking the missing part cover the rest of the belt...but Im not sure on that because of the hole under the funnel... 

20191028_211815[1].jpg

20191028_190054[1].jpg

• Like 1

I can take a few more pics tonight to give you better idea...

• Like 1

Toecutter,

The 2 items that I have circled I am sure that the red one is for a outlet that looks missing.

That would be to help regulate the water pressure at the top of the table to keep the gold where you want it to go.

The yellow circle is for a cup area for when the gold is cleaned out of the funnel tray at the top.

All else that I see is there and I hope that it works for you. They can take a bit of time to get used to how it works, but they are really great units.

That unit is great for when you are panning and then dump the remaining in to it to remove what you don't want to keep.

diffuser table 2.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a link for the patent info https://patents.google.com/patent/US4352733A/en?inventor=William+M.+Hibbard pretty interesting stuff...

I should be able to run it tonight, Im going to pour boiling water on the belt it doesnt lay the flattest at the moment, the second pic shows where the holes are drilled for water outlets. I added the obvious piece and drilled holes in it..

Are you thinking that I should leave the red circle the way it was?   

20191106_061552[1].jpg

20191106_061602[1].jpg

I just looked closer at the patent drafts and looks like its meant to left alone like the red circle...