Diffuser Table ?? Miller Table? Check It Out...

Where the yellow circle is this was important from the information that you sent me.

The trough 50 is constructed such that it slants downwardly away from side wall 40 of the tray 36. A removable cup 49 or container may be positioned adjacent to and below the end 51 of the trough so as to catch particles of gold which have been previously separated from sand. The cup 49 is concave and is placed in the container is such that its rim 53 is slightly below the water line. Gold and silver particles drop off the end of trough 50 and fall into the cup, striking the concave surface. This action causes swirling of the liquid within the cup and serves to loosen light particles from the gold and silver. These light particles float to the top of the cup, and over the edge and into the container.

The red circle portion was updated later after this patent to look more like the photo that you added. It is there to help with the concentrates to more evenly clean them.

I hope this helps.

Where did you come across this system?

I would like to make a 12 volt system just like it for my area. We have fine gold here and it would work great for what I have found.

• Like 1

I forgot to mention about the belt being loose and not laying flat.

Try taking it off carefully and clean the back side and then add some belt dressing to help revive it.

It may become brittle and then it would have to be replaced if it chips and cracks to bad.

• Like 1

Just a little bit more water pressure and I think it would run great.

Good job on the plastic bottle.

I sent you a pm message.

• Like 1