Hit A Little Bit At Gold Basin Today

1515Art

Well done.  I was just there a couple of days ago and got nada.  I did get a couple of meteorites.

• Like 1

Certainly looks like gold 1515Art, pyrites generally don't sound off on detectors and it looks to have flattened areas from wear that pyrites wont display.  Definitely worth the work if there's that much rubbish like Fred said its not been pounded.  Luck.  DD

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, fredmason said:

Art, do you have a couple of GB meteorites there? the top middle and next to last on the right of the second row?

the pic will not enlarge enough, nor is clear enough for me to see...

fred

The top row are all bullet fragments the piece on the second row made it to the pocket but I don’t know what it is. It seems light weight so I discounted it being from space, but being different earned pants pocket status for future testing and research, lol.

at the rate I bring home rocks I probably should have bought a bigger yard, at least this one is tiny😀

149933A4-D554-49EF-864A-4B25E1DFD98A.thumb.jpeg.0f27e0b1d6efc5eeee52631ffbd51fb4.jpeg5DCF0692-3815-4FFE-ADA9-4AB454BC0323.thumb.jpeg.9fc228316493e0557233650687fb0a44.jpeg