A Dollar Change From 7000

An add for the lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement prospector.

MWF Gold Radar Long Range Metal Detector - Professional Gold Finder and Deep Seeking Geolocation Tracker - Premium Treasure Hunting

• EXPLORE ANYWHERE: High end professional metal detector that gives you the power to search over multiple terrains. Using superior geolocation technology detect far more then before with the dual functions deep seeking and long-range target locating.
  • GOLD FINDER: Unmatched in gold hunting capability! This detector is designed to accurately locate everything made of gold, like coins & jewelry to older relics and larger treasures. The ability of the Long Range Gold Line is 50 meters deep and 100 meters distance.
  • IONIAN AND RADAR DETECTION SYSTEM: High quality and accurate performance, product manufacturing with the best electronic components and circuits up to international standards. works on a built radar detection system, to detecting and searching for radioactive ionization of the gold buried underground.
  • MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Guaranteed manufacturer’s warranty on all products. Detector Power is also proud to offer a hassle-free 15-day return policy.
  • NOTICE - Bank authorization may be necessary prior to purchase to prevent order cancellation. Please confirm with bank prior to purchase to avoid order delays.

Professional Gold Finders only 🤩.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I'm ready!  (I hope they're not sold out.)

Is that a US dollar account I need or Australian?

• Haha 1

Minelab should be quaking in their boots. See ML? You better start making a smaller coil for the 7000 or you're going to be overrun by technology. (as these are sensitive times I quickly want to add this is an attempt at humor).

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=MWF+Metal+Detectors&ref=bl_dp_s_web_0

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I'm ready!  (I hope they're not sold out.)

Is that a US dollar account I need or Australian?

For something that GOOD it has to be US $ as the value of the Aus$ is too low surely.🤑

Well, I was thinking ... if it is Aus$ then that would be a good deal and I might want to buy two!

Would anyone know if you could run two of them within 10 miles of each other?  (The frequency thing you understand.)

• Haha 3