Sign in to follow this  
Ridge Runner

For Sale Two Coils For MX 7 & MX Sport

I have two coils that I want to sell . 

The first is the 7” Detech DD for 100.00 ship for free to lower 48 .

The other is the 6” X 10” DD Sport for 120.00 it too ship free to lower 48 .

Both coils are like new and will work on both MX detectors.

For any questions PM me .

448C99DD-611D-4B66-BFE3-3C1BE5EEB0C3.jpeg

55F7337D-4747-4272-97F1-8012617EB4AE.jpeg

9177146F-44F5-4127-9E1B-751E47FDF35F.jpeg

39E29F6F-D881-48DA-8965-D948D3BCBE65.jpeg

Lower Price  

Your pick at 80.00 each ship free to you in lower 48 .

Buy both for 150.00 ship free to you in lower 48 .

Chuck 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dig It
      I have a GPZ 19 Inch Coil that has been used maybe 2 hr's I'd like to sell. Just too much coil for me ( Getting Old ) Coil is still under Minelab Warranty until July 11th of 2021. If I hadn't told you it was used for 2 hr's or so you most likely would think it was never used. It has been wrapped in a home made rubber foam type material since I unwrapped it. They are going for $1,500.00 new from Minelab, I am asking $650.00 that's a $850.00 savings !!! You can message me or e-mail me at kstrout36@gmail.com with any question's or any reasonable offer.

• By Joe L
      Fisher Gold Bug Pro with 11” coil and 5” coil.  Used once on the beach and she stands. Less than a year old and in PERFECT condition, cosmetically and function.  UPS shipping to the CONUS. Payment by PayPal.   Thanks. ,  Joe

• By Steve Herschbach
      Excellent condition Garrett Ace 400, maybe 20 hours of use max. Includes never used Garrett Clear Sound headphones, rain cover, and scuff cover. The scuff cover has a hairline crack towards the rear from my clumsily prying it off to clean it for this sale - see photo. Shipped in original box with manual. Uses 4 AA batteries (included). $239 shipped via Priority Mail in U.S. I only accept PayPal. I'll probably toss this on eBay tomorrow but thought it could go here for awhile first just to get the photos and description together. Thanks for looking.

• By 67GTA
      I was recently given a Teknetics Delta 4000 with 8" concentric coil and push in style connector. It detects fine but the +/- buttons don't always work so it is hard to change settings. Figured someone might want it for a kids/grandkids detector. It defaults to discrim 40 which is everything except iron. You pay shipping and I'll send it to you (I'm in KY, USA). I'm not into the online sales stuff, so I have no idea of the best way to do the transaction. I don't think they do C.O.D. anymore LOL.

• By Adam H
      Packaged individually in a 1" x 1/4" round container 
      Weights from .31 - .35 tenths of a gram.
      $ 23.00 each,  Shipped to continental US
      PM me for PayPal transaction I.D. 

• By RobNC
      I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.
      Stock 11" coil has been sold.
      Little Sniper still up for grabs