Parker Finds Large Gold Nuggets In Australia!

mn90403

Parker has been put on to some Australian gold.  They are great looking nuggets!  We'll have to wait to see how he did it.

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/11/04/gold-rush-parkers-trail-season-4-filming-in-australia/

• Like 3

Two letters only to cover this.....BS.    If you believe this, then I have a second hand bridge I can sell you in Sydney.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Two letters only to cover this.....BS.    If you believe this, then I have a second hand bridge I can sell you in Sydney.

What does a second hand bridge go for these days?:laugh:    100% scripted but it is entertaining when nothing else is on.

I doubt it's 100% scripted, but I also doubt even more that it's 100% WYSIWYG.

A couple hints:  1) he's not smiling; 2) (apparently) he doesn't say he found these.  Anyone who is trusted to hold that much gold can pose for a camera.  Are the show's promoters going to play it up?  Sure.  Is it ethical?  Maybe in their world.  'Reality TV' is full of people who rationalize their tactics.  There are worse places and people who do a lot more than that.  I'd like to say I wouldn't do it if I were in their shoes, but I'm not (and thankful for that).

• Like 5

I watch the Tuna shows and some others and the bottom line for me is the size of the live tuna.  In what order they were caught and the splicing together of the good weather/bad weather segments to make one 'story' is very distracting.  I just want to see the fish that are caught.

If Parker is holding new nuggets that have not been previously shown or found before this series then I'm glad they did it and they are not fake nuggets.  If they are fake then kick all of them off and Discovery Channel with them.

I bet Parker used one of those radar thing-a-ma-jigs!

• Haha 2

That's gold that was found on a lease in Corindhap. The first week they were in Vic and filmed in Creswick (only found a few tiny bits), Corindhap (on a lease) and then filmed some stuff in the Ballarat Gold Museum. They then went down some old mines with the Victorian Historical Mine Shaft Chasers group before heading up to Qld where they are filming now. 

Tyler from Aussie Gold Hunters has joined Parker as well as a new guy named Fred who you will see around Episode 13 of this seasons Gold Rush.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1