mn90403

Parker Finds Large Gold Nuggets In Australia!

Nice weather in Oz.........or the heater is on MAX in your shop??

RR

Thread hijack ... you just hear those nuggets bouncing around in that metal pan.

I hope it gets removed from the thread so we don't click on that more.

Mitchel

Its just ridiculous scripted b.s.

They were chasing me to be on their show but I scared them off by telling them what they would have to do to follow me safely in the 40+heat and how much they would have to spend.

I still wouldn't have been interested in sharing the screen with Parker unless they would PAY me properly. None of the people on these 'reality shows' get payed properly they just get tidbits and 15min of fame.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh my! 1

Nice to see you post Dale. You guys set the standard for in-the-field-gold-finds and spoiled thousands of us. Happy they didn't talk you into their "reality." 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gold Hound said:

Its just ridiculous scripted b.s.

They were chasing me to be on their show but I scared them off by telling them what they would have to do to follow me safely in the 40+heat and how much they would have to spend.

I still wouldn't have been interested in sharing the screen with Parker unless they would PAY me properly. None of the people on these 'reality shows' get payed properly they just get tidbits and 15min of fame.

Can't be any worse than that Aussie show.

They did a fair amount of filming on our station, didn't even have the courtesy of letting us know they were here. Left an absolute mess!

Got asked if I would be willing to come roaring in, in my Perentie with rifles on display and play the role of irrational irate pastoralist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Mad tuna, I don’t think you would have been pretending...from what you have said 

fred

• Like 2

Considering that a cubic foot of gold weighs a ton, that Russian guy must be the strongest man on earth.

10 hours ago, madtuna said:

Can't be any worse than that Aussie show.

They did a fair amount of filming on our station, didn't even have the courtesy of letting us know they were here. Left an absolute mess!

Got asked if I would be willing to come roaring in, in my Perentie with rifles on display and play the role of irrational irate pastoralist.

😂😂😂 just the sort of scripted b.s. I was talking about.

And the mess... I bet they wouldn't of filmed you coming up and telling them to clean up their mess before they go?

The aussie gold diggers is just as bad they approached us every year to be on their show, but the pay is shizenhouzen and they would own your soul if you were stupid enough to sign up! Last offer was a pitiful $2000 a week... jezze I find 2oz a week easy why would I sell myself for less than I make anyway¿ And the production company makes millions. 

They seem to pray on peoples desire to be famous, but what people don't realize is how fame changes your life.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gold Hound said:

but what people don't realize is how fame changes your life.

Ain't that the truth. Not that I would know personally but fame & fortune for many certainly comes at a price to living a "normal" everyday life.

JW 🤠