Looking to buy a shovel  for a good price. I can sharpen if needed. If you have something sitting around that you're not using and want to sell it please let me know.

Thanks

• Similar Content

• By Elijah
      Hi All, do you have a Nugget Finder 15" EVO coil that you want to sell?  I'm looking for one in good condition to use on my gpx4000.  Please pm me if you have one to sell.
      Thank you,
    • By PimentoUK
      As an electronics tinkerer, I would at some point like to attempt making a custom coil for my Equinox. I need to salvage the electronics board from an existing coil in order to do this. So I'm after a suitable donor.
      I'm located in the United Kingdom. As most of you guys are in the US/Canada or Australia/NZ, I should state that the international carriage charges are not a barrier.

Please get in touch if you think you have anything suitable.

Thanks.
    • By Nevada Brian
      Hi All, do you have a Detech 15" Ultimate Spiral DD coil that you want to sell?  I'm looking for one in good condition to use on my 5000.  Please pm me if you have one to sell.
      Thank you,
      Brian.
    • By Goldgetter
      Perferably 10x5, maybe coiltek platus. But im open to what ever dosnt hurt to ask. Thanks 
    • By rled2005
      If anyone decides that they don't need their 6" coil any longer, please let me know!
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Looking for a true mono coil for my TDI.  I have the Super Pulse 350 that I could trade in too.  Like to have either a 12 or 7 1/2" mono coil if possible.