Another Fun Season In The Books!

It’s wonderful for children to be outdoors enjoying the real world. Real good on you for providing the opportunity.

All the best to you.

Mike

• Thanks 1

Rewarding!

• Like 1

Peg,  You impress me again with your hard work and fantastic detecting skills.  For those who are not familiar, Peg purchased her 1st gold detector from me 20 years ago and after some hands on training, she has become 1 with her machine.  Our Southern Idaho gold nuggets are small pickers with an occasional .5 grammer.  The biggest solid nugget I have ever recovered in Idaho is only about 1.5 gram.  Peg continues keep an open mind and hunts other areas with Success.  She not only finds gold with her GPZ-7000 in NV, travels to CA for some of their hydraulic pit pickers, but even does with in Oregon.

Here is a video of her 1st training when she stepped up to the Pulse Induction Minelabs when I traded in Oregon. 

She is usually one of the 1st in the field and last off of it.  Blisters, scrapes and cuts and part of the fun and she just shrugs them off.  Peg knows what it takes to be Successful and I know many guys who would enjoy finding what she does...but in all honesty, some of them will not put in the effort.

Beautiful gold, great pics and an overall wonderful person.  Thanks for sharing your stories with us Peg.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

“For those who are not familiar, Peg purchased her 1st gold detector from me 20 years ago and...”

Gerry I think it was 2010 or so when I purchased that 1st detector from you, a used Gold Bug 2; I guess being out in the sun and dry winds of the gold fields just make me look like it was 20 years ago lol! 

Seriously though, I can’t emphasize  enough how much your training has helped me enjoy this wonderful hobby! By the way, I loved that used GP3500...I remember you let me split up my my hands-on training so I could do that one day in Oregon, then another at Rye Patch, so I could experience different types of ground etc....very cool. 

Thanks so much for the kind words and support!

p.s. now if I only could have some success on the beaches of the Treasure Coast down here in Florida! 🙂

• Like 6