Vanquish Went Quiet Fast

Steve, sorry it took so long to get back. to you on release date of Vanquish, looks like after the 1st of year. I was just curious because it was a bright red !! Haha !!! My next 2 and last 2 machine's will be the CTX 3030 for the treasure coast beaches and most likely a Gold Monster now that I have seen first hand on how good they are here in the desert's of Nevada & Arizona. But everybody did win some Vanquish swag from Minelab ( Debbie ). For my 1st outing I had a blast !!!!!

20191119_083248 (1).jpg

6 hours ago, Swegin said:

No this was an outing that Bill Southern hosted in AZ.  He has two a year.

Thanks, I'll check that out.  It's a bit far for us to travel, but will keep it in mind.

I heard a rumor that the annual fall Rye Patch nugget shootout may be done. 

Bills outing was absolutely awesome! Was totally worth the 720 mile drive down from SF

Was even in his last you tube video, we were hunting together with James (another friend) after the outing. I was the only one not finding gold though that day, kind of embarrassing....;) But Bill only found one (beautiful) piece, so I did not look too bad 😉. Should have taken my SDC to that place. The 14 inch coil of the Zed killed me, digging out many of these 0.05 inch wires....But was a fantastic day on a private claim, the area around there was beautiful!