Quarter Ounce Day

Lunk

Yes, as well as the revised settings I posted earlier in this thread.

Haha, yes those too..

Gold Mode: High Yield, Ground Type: Normal, Sensitivity: 8, Volume: 20, Threshold Level: 27, Threshold Pitch: 25, Volume Limit: 3, Audio Smoothing: High, Ground Smoothing: Locate Patch.

Thanks Lunk

• Like 1

I paid good money to get those setting (and a lot more) and now he's giving it away!

I wouldn't have missed it.  I've had better days in Rye Patch since the training than before the training.  I think I've already paid for it with my finds over the last couple of trips.

Mitchel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back to the AU zone Lunk, great looking gold for the Patch. You’ve been missed.

Your skills and ability to find the gold “that I’d just missed” (way back when the Zed was new in 2014), convinced me to divest myself of lesser gear and jump on the GPZ wagon.  Between you and Gerry, I’ve never regretted that move.  

You two, along with all the advise of Steve & JP, have become the game-changers in my outings.  So thanks to all, my poke keeps getting heavier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great to hear the Zed is treating you well, Dave; it’s amazing how a little knowledge and a good machine can open the door.

• Like 1

Lunk, Thx for your time out at RP. Your thoughts on some of those settings seemed counterintuitive to me at first.  But, after I started pulling some little pickers and seeing how Zed would find them, it was such an advantage to get some time with someone with your experience. It's so completely different than the GPX's, I would have spent so many more hours with it before getting on the right track. Very much appreciated.

Beau

• Like 2

Lunk,

Always, good to see a poke from the back 40,000 acres!  I just got back myself with this crazy weather, I couldn’t stand not swinging one more time in the desert.  Weatherman, may leave me a window for one more trip before the deep freeze hits the high desert!  WTG

Rick

• Thanks 1

Beau, it was great working with you and your GPZ 7000 at the training class...glad you were able to dig a couple of yellow souvenirs!

Rick, always good to see you in the Nevada outback...I know there’s a brand new nugget patch just waiting for you out there somewhere!

• Thanks 1