Redneck

Just Received My Simplex+

Thanks for the post Redneck, I hope your wife is now doing well!

I look forward to more posts from you on the Simplex once going outside is a viable option.  The Equinox is a mighty deep detector in snow, maybe the Simplex is too 🙂  I have a ball a the ski fields detecting in the snow getting all the coins out.

• Like 2

Congrats on your new purchase and I hope you have fun with it.

I am also with snow here and it is cold too.

I am on the other side of Saint Louis and just north of it in Illinois.

Maybe we could get together sometime and have a hunt. I might be able to learn from you about my 800 and get better at what to look for.

My brother lives in Springfield Mo. and I used to live Osage Beach many years ago, so I know a little about the Ozarks.

'Red' ... I appreciate the very informative post on the Simplex + air-test results.  I hope to get shipping info on my Simplex + soon and look forward to doing some side-by-side comparisons.  I also have a salty beach detecting jaunt to make once it arrives.  I know it will make a nice fit in my Detector Outfit and I look forward to Dilek's announcement of accessory coils for this device.

Keep us posted on how things go when you take it afield, and Best-of-Success!

Monte

Redneck

I too just received my Simplex but I haven’t yet had the opportunity to truly test it in the field. If the weather will hold tomorrow will be the day .

I know I joke lots about everything. What I’m about to say is no joke.

I’ve had a lot of detectors over the years and spend lots of money to have them . Buying the Simplex I can say never spending so little but getting so much for my money.

Thank You Nokta/ Makro for a top quality machine!

Chuck Anders 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Redneck

I too just received my Simplex but I haven’t yet had the opportunity to truly test it in the field. If the weather will hold tomorrow will be the day .

I know I joke lots about everything. What I’m about to say is no joke.

I’ve had a lot of detectors over the years and spend lots of money to have them . Buying the Simplex I can say never spending so little but getting so much for my money.

Thank You Nokta/ Makro for a top quality machine!

Chuck Anders 

I don't know, I was really pretty happy with my Tek Delta and still own it. :biggrin:  My Simplex should be here soon, too. :wink:

Chase

You should have told me about the T Delta .I just looked at Kellyco and they got the Delta for 250.00 . If you would said something sooner I could have saved 4.15.

That’s nothing but the look of sadness 😐 on my face.

Chuck 

• Haha 1

Thanks for running these targets by the Simplex and sharing the results with us. I'm personally looking forward to hearing more from you about how it does on your hunts.

Awesome job. Thank you!

Looks like the Simplex has landed in Australia now too, Detect-ED has received his order of them and shipping them out to customers

Simplex beat Vanquish to the Aussie market, that's a blow for Minelab 🙂

704014728_DetectEDSimplex.thumb.jpg.f8cadea67f64275ae1903a68bff4f654.jpg

1463310903_DetectEDSimplex2.thumb.jpg.d59e06273aabffa2bb986ea4d0df8019.jpg

• Like 3