Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

Profile Name Change

I changed my Youtube channel name which was Dig-a-holic to Paul B. I am unable to change it here. Can you change it? Thanks Paul B

3 hours ago, Dig-a-holic said:

I changed my Youtube channel name which was Dig-a-holic to Paul B. I am unable to change it here. Can you change it? Thanks Paul B

Upper right > account settings > display name. You can make up to three changes in a 30-day period if you want to keep people guessing! :smile: The change is retroactive to all prior posts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      Hope all made the trip from the old to the new forum. I like when Rob made the change and this looks the same. This is such a great forum and now it's made a big step forward.
      For info on new detectors you will find it here. The main reason nobody is making a push to sell their product ( detector ). So here it's not one sided picture you get..
      I like all the other forums but I find myself spending more time here.
      Thanks Steve for the new look.
      Chuck
    • By Norvic
      Am having some problems with Win 10`s Edge and the 4M, will not allow the posting of smiley faces and at times I have to sign in and out again to post. Suspect my problem may be my satellite Internet conx, not Win 10, just wondering are others having problems here?
    • By spencer@wy
      Steve, Have you considered a events page where person could find out about seminars, outings, group events? I would be intetested in knowing about such things. Thanks-Therell
    • By spencer@wy
      After my post this morning abt the events i got to thinking; this website has already got to require a commitment of time and i am asking for something that may require additional time invested, isn t he doing plenty just by hosting this site? This thought stuck with me all day and led me to create this post.
      THANK YOU STEVE for creating and running this website I sincerely appreciate the enrichment it has given and the knowledge it has given/helped spread. I applaud you, and you have my respect.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      New Member Signup - Click Here!      Lost Password - Click Here!
      Forum Tips & Tricks     Advanced Search     Tag List/Index
      Welcome to the Detector Prospector forum! Anything remotely related to metal detecting and prospecting for gold may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic (metal detecting and prospecting). Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.
      The main goal of the forum is to share information. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.
      Do not place ads for your detector or equipment for sale here. That is only allowed in the Classifieds and is only for participating members - read the rules.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them.
      Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email. Information on other general forum use and features can be found here.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      I keep getting requests for at least one forum with a looser format and in particular a place where people can make "that first post" and introduce themselves. So here it is. Meeting people and getting to know them often means general chit chat and such. Anything is pretty much ok here but more than ever it is important people abide by the forum Prime Directive - treat others with decency and respect. Past history and baggage from other forums is not allowed here so just leave it at the door, or do not enter.
      This is the forum most likely to see new members and so all "Forum Info" posts are also archived here for those who want to know more about how the forum software works, etc.
      Other than that - enjoy!
      Now a little history for those totally new to the forum. I used to hang out on all the other forums. The problem over time is I kept bumping into rules. No mentioning certain brands or dealers for fear of offending sponsoring dealers. That will never happen here as the forum members come first. The one that really irritated me was no links to all sorts of things, like other forums. Here, if the subject matter is relevant, please link to it! No silly "Google it" games etc.
      And then there are the trolls. People who just like to stir things up. Childish and rude people. Tons of off topic garbage to wade through to find decent information. Etc. I just got tired of it all because over time it all got worse as forums became more commercial.
      I started these forums to escape all that and with the goal of attracting like minded people who are also tired of all the nonsense. So the main thing here is very, very simple. With the possible exception of this forum, keep discussions on the particular forum subject matter. Be a decent person and better yet, try to help others. On topic, be good - it really is that simple here.
      New Member Signup - Click Here!      Lost Password - Click Here!
      Forum Tips & Tricks     Advanced Search     Tag List/Index