New For 2020 - Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro..

It looks like the F19 - what I evaluate very positively ... Is there any closer information? Link to the leak.

Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro Metal Detector
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro metal detector - new for 2020

• Like 1

...working at 19Khz so it will be good in separation..

• Like 2

Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro Data & Reviews

First Texas started with Bounty Hunter, then acquired Fisher and Teknetics to attract upper end detectorists who have tended to shy away from the Bounty Hunter name. Teknetics has been fading and is turning into the First Texas  "direct to the customer" outlet. Fisher still carries the water for the higher end professional product, which eventually shifts to Bounty Hunter when it's end of life is approaching at Fisher. Looks like that is what is happening now with the Gold Bug Pro. 

I'll be surprised if this is anything more than a label change. Nice looking detector though. I really liked the Gold Bug Pro and have toyed around still with getting a G2+ or F19 as the prices keep coming down. The machine really works well, as EL NINO77 notes great ferrous handling/separation, and as impervious to EMI as any detector I have ever run. Nice loud speaker, simple controls. Great low conductor performance  and ok on high conductors.

If this is a F19 variant I will keep an eye on it. No rush as the whole First Texas 19 kHz lineup has to shift lower to become their new entry level product in face of what other companies are doing. Time is in our favor now for waiting for further price decreases.

fisher-f19-metal-detector-7-11-dd-coil.jpg
Fisher F19 metal detector

The current Time Ranger Pro is based on the old Bounty Hunter "muffler" design. I suspect it is more expensive to make than the newer pod designs and so FT will discontinue all the old mufflers and replace with Fisher models at lower prices.

Sometimes a move like this means actual new models coming though with FT that's always a bad bet. Still, maybe new VLF machines coming at Fisher? One can always hope. It has seemed to me they can't just be hanging their hat on the new PI... they need something to go up against Equinox.

bounty-hunter-time-ranger-pro.jpg

It has all functions like F19 ... picture is edited in czech language ..Time-Ranger-1.jpg

• Like 2

yes ,, it has a backlit display .. under the name "Podsvíceny  Displej"

• Like 2

• The title was changed to New For 2020 - Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro..