I'm Back...

CCRV

Hey Guys and Gals,

Some of you may remember me, I used to belong to WSPA and spent quite a bit of time in SoCal and Rye Patch. But, about 6 years ago I dropped out to concentrate on business. Now I find myself with more available time and have jumped back into detecting with both feet. I'm looking forward to running into old friends and swinging new machines. If I met you before and have forgot, please don't feel offended, I have a hard time with my own name some mornings, LOL.

I don't want this to come across as a solicitation, it's not.   I know a lot of you have RV's and trailers. I own Carson City RV. If I can help my fellow prospecting/detecting community with: questions, technical/service issues, parts or looking for a unit. Please feel free to ask, I will do my best to help.

I attached a pic of my own truck and Trailer. If you see me out in the desert, come say Howdy. I'm hard to miss with the giant CARSONCITYRV.COM on the side of my bright blue truck.  I always have a cold drink, bowl of soup or shot of whiskey handy. Also, if you want to use the head, instead of digging a hole, I'm happy to step out for a few moments and let enjoy the facilities. If I'm not in the trailer, feel free to go on in and help yourself.

I was solely and gold detectorist in the past, but I'm looking to add some coin and relic hunting to my list. I live in Reno, NV. I have a pretty open schedule and I'm willing to drive. So, if anyone wants a detecting partner, LMK. 

Good luck to you all and look forward to meeting/seeing you again,

Beau Durkee

20191031_175622.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Beau! I had a little 16' trailer which while I admit was nice seemed like I was working on it every time I took it out, so sold it this summer. Me and "stuff" don't get along too well and it was kind of a relief to see it go away hooked behind somebody else's truck! :smile: I was a spoiler while I had it though after a lifetime of tent and truck camping.

Nice website! https://www.carsoncityrv.com/ Do you rent "mini-winnie" type rigs? I'd like to load my wife and miniature wiener dogs up sometime and go on some road trips. Seems rental options around here are limited.

Welcome back Beau,

Glad to have your experience and input, with all the greats here! Thanks for the invite!⛏👍