Sign in to follow this  
mn90403

Can You Say Gold Heist?

Gold gets stolen and stories get told.  Here is the first part of a series on the 20 greatest gold heists.  They are an interesting read.  I'm sure there are others out there you've heard of also.

https://coinweek.com/bullion-report/the-biggest-gold-heists-of-all-time-part-i/

• Like 4

They need to turn that into a documentary, a good read, thanks.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Joe D.
      Hello All!!!
         Just wanted to wish all the East Coast hunters, and visiting hunters out there, to Be Smart and Safe, pre and post storm!!
          No amount of potential detecting finds is worth risking your life!! 
          As a Retired Public Safety Employee, i am extremely familiar with the many hazards during storms such as this one! 
        Good Luck Detecting!!🍀🍀
          I hope that you all suffer No loss, or damage!!  And i look forward to the many great finds that this storm is likely to produce!! Maybe I'll see a few of you out there, if i get the chance!!👍👍
    • By Hepplewhite Explorations
      Here is latest short video..  looking for some old cabins in our gold rush area here in British Columbia.
      Check it out,  hope you enjoy.. and YES.. we are totally NEWBS with the Garrett AT detector...lol.

• By Hepplewhite Explorations
      We are working on some short videos during our down time of three old prospectors / miners cabins we found.
      Dating from 1900-1960s

• By Sven1
      Ever wonder where he is off to after leaving Tesoro a few years ago. Looks like he's been busy prospecting.
      He's on Facebook

• By Smithsgold
      I return to the Family Home site this time to Sift through the dirt looking for Family artifacts.
      Filmed in the Fall of 2019 we uncover a Chauffeur's pin that belonged to my Great Aunt Kathryn's husband William Ernest Thrower.
      The pin dates back to 1935-36 # 51927 from California.
      a little bit about William Thrower he was a World War I United States Army veteran having served from March 26 1917 to July 2 1919.
      Sergeant William E. Thrower 81 Division 324 Infantry, Company K of the American Expeditionary Forces .
      Buried in Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Bruno, Ca 1895-1965

• By 1515Art
      Great opportunity for a savvy investor potential 9,000,000.00 profit be the lucky owner of 100,000. Shares value $100. each in the Arizona Peer Mining Company established in December 14th 1883 that’s a long history of dreaming dreams. Offered at 10% of the bonds face value the token sum of $1,000,000.00 paid in cash or cashiers check at the time of transfer all funds fully refundable local pick-up Wuhan Financial center business office 3rd floor unit 1 AAABBBAABlongtimenoC. disclaimer: may not be in business, likely worthless production unknown and dollars lost who knows Brookline bridge offer soon to follow check back frequently all offers are at the assumed risk of the investor and no warranty is expressed or intended, any claim or grievance subject to binding arbitration by an impartial third party family pet arbitration board might only be 100 shares but 100,000 sounds better! 

kind of a cool old mining bond, i was going through some files and papers and wondered if this ever paid off?