Forget VLF And Pi: Here Comes The Bastardxwave!

Okay, I'm laughing,

Wow,

I "dig" that comedy "gold"!  Do i "detect" a hint of sarcasm?  When does the show go "afield"?  I hope it goes "stirling" for you!  Because comedy is no day at the "beach"!  To "coin" a phrase! 😅😂🤣

You had me at BastardXWave!  When i tried to click on it for more information! Very clever!!👌👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The manufacturer deeply regrets to inform the global detector prospector community that the BastardXWave has been pulled off the market. Chinese industrial espionage together with dirty tactics by other manufactures to halt the development of XWave technology, has led to the last ever BastardXwave being sold to a little-known Australian company called Minelab Electronics (part of the Codan group). This company has reverse-engineered XWave technology and come up with a detector which far surpasses the BastardXWave: The Equinox 800. All they need to do now is bring back the lusty voice-assist girl and attach the Equinox to a drone; away we go!   

• Haha 4

• 3 years later...

The Chinese have never managed to clone a xp Deus so they can be beaten with a stick ! Hence they’ve been spamming another xp forum in frustration!

• Sad 1