Qed User First Experience & Review

Dave63

My first indication of the power of fixed especially in deep benign ground was with the 2200, following a narrow but deep creek upstream in Auto GB I got a very faint signal that after a few swipes was gone, thought just ground moved up a further 10m or so and got a solid of from memory about 8 grams, that turned me around and back to the original signal which I`d moved some sand out with the boot, still Auto GB took it out, but in fixed that lovely broad negative very slight signal, I knew before digging what it was and sure enough was a memorable 47 gram solid that mother nature had laid there many moons back. An eyeopener that showed the power of fixed in that situation.

Now with the Z I`ve gained many ounces using fixed, and sometimes extra deep, as I have using Auto GB and other settings Experience has taught me there is no magic settings for any machine, tis up to the operator to judge the ground and with time and experience that becomes somewhat natural, but never to be taken for granted, is why most gold machines have plenty of setting options

• Like 2