Sign in to follow this  
Adam H

For Sale Gold Detector Test Nuggets For Sale

Packaged individually in a 1" x 1/4" round container 

Weights from .31 - .35 tenths of a gram.

$ 23.00 each,  Shipped to continental US

PM me for PayPal transaction I.D. 

IMG_2566.thumb.JPG.9e46abd62af4a2fba2b3437610954214.JPG

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dig It
      I have a GPZ 19 Inch Coil that has been used maybe 2 hr's I'd like to sell. Just too much coil for me ( Getting Old ) Coil is still under Minelab Warranty until July 11th of 2021. If I hadn't told you it was used for 2 hr's or so you most likely would think it was never used. It has been wrapped in a home made rubber foam type material since I unwrapped it. They are going for $1,500.00 new from Minelab, I am asking $650.00 that's a $850.00 savings !!! You can message me or e-mail me at kstrout36@gmail.com with any question's or any reasonable offer.

• By Joe L
      Fisher Gold Bug Pro with 11” coil and 5” coil.  Used once on the beach and she stands. Less than a year old and in PERFECT condition, cosmetically and function.  UPS shipping to the CONUS. Payment by PayPal.   Thanks. ,  Joe

• By 67GTA
      I was recently given a Teknetics Delta 4000 with 8" concentric coil and push in style connector. It detects fine but the +/- buttons don't always work so it is hard to change settings. Figured someone might want it for a kids/grandkids detector. It defaults to discrim 40 which is everything except iron. You pay shipping and I'll send it to you (I'm in KY, USA). I'm not into the online sales stuff, so I have no idea of the best way to do the transaction. I don't think they do C.O.D. anymore LOL.

• By RobNC
      I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.
      Stock 11" coil has been sold.
      Little Sniper still up for grabs

• By Tag1260
      I have a nice Tesoro Vaquero that I'd like to sell. This is the newer Black version.  Some scratches where the lower pole slides into the middle pole. Other than that it's in really nice shape.   11*8  DD coil. I'll even throw in a couple new batteries. $300.00 shipped to the US with the original box and manual. Would consider a Tesoro 4 pin 5.75" concentric coil as partial trade. Thanks

• By Ridge Runner
      I have two coils that I want to sell . 
      The first is the 7” Detech DD for 100.00 ship for free to lower 48 .
       The other is the 6” X 10” DD Sport for 120.00 it too ship free to lower 48 .
       Both coils are like new and will work on both MX detectors.
       For any questions PM me .