Adam Stay In Nsw!

mn90403

Adam,

The next time you go prospecting or fishing just stay at home.

https://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/story/6495003/mining-company-explores-tuena-for-large-gold-deposits/

• Haha 1

But I don't live in NSW - I live in Victoria  😉

Murray Cod season opens in about 2 weeks.  Hopefully it is more successful than my gold season has been.  

The Tuena thing - enough gold 'anomalies' to extend to drilling.   Sounds good but too deep for a 'tector - even the mighty Zed!

Hope you're doing well Mitchel  👍

Ah, why did I think you were much farther north?  hummmm

When they were talking about the panning I thought you could throw out a line and pan at the same time.  I guess I didn't read the story closely enough.

Things are good here.  More time with family now than with prospecting but I'll slip in a trip here and there.

10 hours ago, Northeast said:

But I don't live in NSW - I live in Victoria  😉

Murray Cod season opens in about 2 weeks.  Hopefully it is more successful than my gold season has been.  

The Tuena thing - enough gold 'anomalies' to extend to drilling.   Sounds good but too deep for a 'tector - even the mighty Zed!

Hope you're doing well Mitchel  👍

Not too deep there, I have detected loads of nuggets around the Tuena/Trunkey area.  A friend of mine even panned a 7g piece one day!  It’s a great camping and prospecting area 👍

• Like 2