Tarsacci Metal Detector

Denny

Detected a  stretch of  a river that had  some erosion on the banks and sand removed down to the gravels.  I dug up many coins including a buffalo nickel and a silver dime that someone was going to make into  a ring. The best find was a 14k ladies ring 3.1g  (not a genuine stone).   Also dug up what looked like a white gold  ring turned out to be stainless steel.     

The tarsacci has good recovery speed like the T2 worked great in  the trashy area  with  broken pieces of  rusted old steel cans, bottles caps, bits and pieces of iron along with all the newer junk tossed into the river.   The tarsacci worked better than my T2 it found targets in a area I couldn’t use the T2. 

The 2 wheat pennies were dug up  at a old park 6-7 inches deep.   The tarsacci  goes deeper it’s just that  my ctx did a good job sniffing out most of the oldies at this old park.

6364F766-590A-4641-AD4A-38C3A66936F1.jpeg

01F6E7C0-E910-466F-85BD-5D35B0D71429.jpeg

1D2EE60D-BD30-40C0-86E4-1ED391664E58.jpeg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, phrunt said:

Thanks for the post, the Tarsacci sort of disappeared from the radar quickly so it's good to hear a report on how it's going.  To say it worked in trash better than a T2 is pretty impressive.

They need to do a better job of marketing only 2 sellers selling the tarsacci.     Nasa-Tom of Dankowskidetectors.com  and  Greg of Trans Bay Metal Detectors.     Also someone needs to answer questions on their website.     I guess they are expecting users of the tarsacci to spread the word by posting finds but I don’t see  many.     

Hi Denny,

I would have like to seen the trash pile so I could judge the trash to treasure ratio.  What do you think it was?

HH
Mike

Isn't it about a $2000 unit? I wonder if the Equinox isn't a cheaper and more tested alternative?   Or is it a PI? 

1 hour ago, Mike Hillis said:

Hi Denny,

I would have like to seen the trash pile so I could judge the trash to treasure ratio.  What do you think it was?

HH
Mike

I found the gold ring  pretty quick after cherry picking through the rusty cans, rusty bottle caps and digging up only 4-5 pulltabs in the first 10 minutes.    Probably dug up around 100 newer bottle caps,  pulltabs,  aluminum foil.

2 minutes ago, Denny said:

$1539 is what I paid.   Equinox is very good detector but I already have a ctx 3030.  

👍👌

That ring sure looks good. You sure that stone is not real???

• Like 1

Does they facets refract any light (rainbow) or just flat reflections? Take a loupe to it. Diamonds don't refract light.

Isn't a hybrid VLf with phase shift? What exactly is that?