Sign in to follow this  
Dig It

For Sale GPZ 19 Inch Coil, Warranty Good Till 7/11/2021

I have a GPZ 19 Inch Coil that has been used maybe 2 hr's I'd like to sell. Just too much coil for me ( Getting Old ) Coil is still under Minelab Warranty until July 11th of 2021. If I hadn't told you it was used for 2 hr's or so you most likely would think it was never used. It has been wrapped in a home made rubber foam type material since I unwrapped it. They are going for $1,500.00 new from Minelab, I am asking $650.00 that's a $850.00 savings !!! You can message me or e-mail me at kstrout36@gmail.com with any question's or any reasonable offer.

20191122_070053.jpg

20191122_070040.jpg

20191122_070118.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Highlandhowler
      So then after a week detecting in Arizona,Ive decided to take the plunge and buy the GPZ 7000.So time to sell up my GPX 5000 if im gonna afford that price tag
      Comes with:
      Stock DD commander coil,16 " coiltek mono coil(awesome piece of gear)Gold screamer amplifier and external speaker and comes with 2 batteries ,charger and cover.Usual ware and in good condition
      ,fantastic detector all round.Works like a charm and will be missed.Got a few extra plastic nuts and bolts and a foam handle cover.
      Not into lengthy negotiations and no low balling please.if your in the market for a GPX 5000,drop me a message
      Happy Detecting

tic nuts, bolts and foam handle grip.New armrest cover with little use

• By billdean
      Minelab SDC 2300 metal detector plus accessories. 

Serial #  53694162356

The detector was purchased new from Gerry's Detectors in 2019. Two years of warranty left. I am in Quartzsite Arizona until April 2020.
      Accessories include:
      1. Minelab carry bag
      2. Doc's control cover 3. Spare coil cover 4. Headphone Adapter  5. Extra set of batteries

$2200.00   989-424-9520  

• By dbsmokey
      In good condition with some signs of wear.  Works perfectly.  I'm the second owner and have never submerged it.  I'm selling because I simply don't use it enough. 
      $700 cash app or paypal gift plus actual shipping cost.
      Reasonable offers/trades considered.

• By Tag1260
      I have a nice Tesoro Vaquero that I'd like to sell. This is the newer Black version.   11*8  DD coil. I'll even throw in a couple new batteries. $300.00 shipped to the US with the original box and manual. Thanks

• By Tag1260
      I  have a nice Tesoro Vaquero for sale. Good condition, Works great. Has minor wear to the coil cover.  Includes manual and box but box is in not in great condition.  Has been cleaned up since photos taken. I can take more pics if needed. $300 shipped to ConUS.

• By Steve Herschbach
      This is one of the original Coiltek booster / external speakers for the Minelab SD and GP (4 pin) series of detectors. It is an inline speaker drawing power directly from the battery so no separate batteries are required. Plus the speaker into the battery, and plug the detector power cable into the speaker. Note this arrangement limits placement of the speaker to where the detector power cable can comfortably reach. The cable on the unit is 45" long and it works well mounted on the shoulder. The speaker is in good condition though the speaker grill is slightly indented and has a little paint missing.
       It is a compact unit giving decent sound quality and with built in amplification it responds well to faint signals. The volume control knob is easily accessed on the top of the unit, while the heavy-duty belt clip allows it to be attached to a belt, harness or control box cover. Compatible Minelab GP 3000 Minelab GP 3500 Minelab GP Extreme Minelab SD 2000 Minelab SD 2100 Minelab SD 2100e Minelab SD 2200d Minelab SD2100v2 Minelab SD2200v2. Not compatible with GPX 5 pin detectors.
      $39 shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. PayPal only, email me or PM for PayPal address.