Multi Kruzer Question On Audio

kac

That is odd, usually AM mode runs deeper than disc. How do you like the machine overall?

I've never really been good with it. The audio seems harsh to me. It does seem deeper and faster than my AT Pro though, based on some signal comparing I've done. I haven't used it since I got an Equinox.

Gen mode goes deeper on smaller targets in bad ground. You have to sweep slow and listen for the faint threshold changes. if you are sweeping it around really quick, then stick to Disc modes. I like the nuances in the audio when you have a threshold. I find you are more likely to pick up fringe targets. 

I like my ATP but the display layout and features on the MK are really appealing. ATP isn't all that deep of a machine. There are some very old coins in my neck of the woods and was thinking the power of the MK with a 13" coil might do well. I use my Tejon the most but the higher frequency it hits small silver a bit softer than I like. The audio is seem harsh from what I have seen on demo videos but if it goes deep and is fairly light I may snag one this spring.

Thanks for the feedback