XP Orx Finding An Arizona Nugget (.60 Gram)

I hope you wont take this the wrong way, but the comically bad technique,  filming and target recovery,  combined with the shaking hands with the first hint of gold made the whole video charming and enjoyable.  Well done!

• Like 3

The recovery was quite painful to watch (you'll get better at it) but in the end you got it....and a nice one at that!!!!!!!

he's got friends...go get em!!!😉

• Like 3

On 11/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, Lacky said:

I hope you wont take this the wrong way, but the comically bad technique,  filming and target recovery,  combined with the shaking hands with the first hint of gold made the whole video charming and enjoyable.  Well done!

I'm lucky I even recorded it..... It sounded like a good target and loud enough,  but if you pay attention I pulled a 22 cal. casing which was together in the same hole ..... I wont't be posting anymore it's too stressful and hoping there is really gold there .....

• Like 1

My collection is growing these were found within the last 30 days ..... I hunt locations on Google Earth Pro ...... and use the MRDS ..... 

MRDS describes metallic and nonmetallic mineral resources throughout the world (select Arizona). Included are deposit names, locations, commodities, deposit description, geologic characteristics, production, reserves, resources, and references. The Six dirty nuggets in my hand came out of the same hole...... 

IMG_20191116_124705.jpg

MVIMG_20191124_103019-01.jpeg

Manny's Phone #4 008.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, garikfox said:

He's doing better than me that's for sure. Good job MannyScoot 🙂 

You get what you put in, and be determined..... I have been driving from The Bradshaw mountains to Rio Verde, to Horseshoe dam, to Prescott, to Wickenburg, to Tucson........ Been to many places in the last month ....... and at some places found nothing, but scout the area and even if all you get is trash.... Keep going ...... I dug over 150 targets one day, but then bada bin bada bum ......Nuggies

Thanks Fox

• Like 3