XP Orx Finding An Arizona Nugget (.60 Gram)

As for as a pinpointer, I have a TRX and it will pick up a #4 shot, That is a lot smaller than that nug. I didn't mean that you didn't do a good job. A pinpointer will speed up your dig time and give you more time to hunt. I do some beach hunting and my pointer will pick up ear ring backs when in my hand.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dean Stone said:

As for as a pinpointer, I have a TRX and it will pick up a #4 shot, That is a lot smaller than that nug. I didn't mean that you didn't do a good job. A pinpointer will speed up your dig time and give you more time to hunt. I do some beach hunting and my pointer will pick up ear ring backs when in my hand.

I'm Using the Mi 6 today and it also picks up small bird shot and I like it because when I turn it on  you can hear it through your headphones and my old lady loves how it vibrates ......

5c8e25b54d416242834306e4.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pyroslinger said:

Another great find there! Keep the excellent content with pics coming! Was looking for my old 80's crevice tool, but my x wife took it. Where did you get that sweet hooked blade crevice tool? I am guessing you made that one yourself? P.S.

The crevice tool is hand made by a Veteran here in Arizona...... $38.00

Here is the link to his Ebay Store...... The crevice tool is simply amazing.... No crap for real ...... It's top quality materials and made with a passion..... I love mine !!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Claw-Crevice-Tool-Gold-Prospecting-Gems-Archeology/264555363974?hash=item3d98ba7e86:g:XA0AAOSwpz9d5sMc

12.10.19 by the lake 005-2-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...