XP Orx Finding An Arizona Nugget (.60 Gram)

• 1 month later...

now that you have the 4500 you aren't using the ROX?

On 4/2/2020 at 17:29, MannyScoot said:

Mi XP todavía funciona perfectamente ... lo usé hoy para encontrar algo de ventaja ... Mi nueva estrategia, creo que cada objetivo es plomo y aparecerá una pepita ...

MVIMG_20191226_133649.jpg

now that you have the 4500 you aren't using the ORX?

• Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, lauchon03 said:

now that you have the 4500 you aren't using the ROX?

now that you have the 4500 you aren't using the ORX?

I take it with me in my backpack. When I find a Target with the 4500 I take out the ORX just the coil and PDA and find it that way it's quicker........

• Like 2

Hey Manny,

Glad to hear you're still getting out.  I used to be an avid gold dredgers, so I spent many years dredging all through Humbug Creek.  Down low around the China Dam, it's deep in some sections and mostly fine gold from what I found.  I didn't find many sizable flakes, so if someone rounded up 50 grams of flakes, that is awesome! 

We ran anywhere from a 4 inch to 5 inch 20 years ago down there.  We always found gold, but not sure it was enough to pay for fuel, food and expenses, let alone the steep inclines/declines to get the big dredge into the water.  That being said, it was fun and you're always hoping for a good crack/crevice to hide some goodies.  

Congrats on your success, wishing you many more nuggets to boot. 

Rob

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Manny,

Glad to hear you're still getting out.  I used to be an avid gold dredgers, so I spent many years dredging all through Humbug Creek.  Down low around the China Dam, it's deep in some sections and mostly fine gold from what I found.  I didn't find many sizable flakes, so if someone rounded up 50 grams of flakes, that is awesome! 

We ran anywhere from a 4 inch to 5 inch 20 years ago down there.  We always found gold, but not sure it was enough to pay for fuel, food and expenses, let alone the steep inclines/declines to get the big dredge into the water.  That being said, it was fun and you're always hoping for a good crack/crevice to hide some goodies.  

Congrats on your success, wishing you many more nuggets to boot. 

Rob

Still hunting thanks to you...... Haven't found big nuggets, but something.....

Cave Creek Today 03.28.2020 042.jpg

Cave Creek Today 03.28.2020 003.jpeg

Cave Creek Today 03.28.2020 055.jpeg

Cave Creek Today 03.28.2020 004.jpeg