Steve's Equinox Rod/shaft Holiday Giveaways...

steveg

Gents,

I agree with you both, on the social media thing.  Those of us who weren't children of the "smartphone" age, are generally not nearly as tuned in to social media, etc.  Nor do we want to be.  I agree with you, Tim, I don't really think anyone much cares what I'm doing, etc., and yet the younger generation places their whole existence, from moment to moment (at least, the "perfect" existence that they "craft" for everyone to see) online.

But, from a business/marketing perspective, social media -- particularly YouTube and Facebook -- seem to be very popular ways to advertise and market.  So, based on the advice of a couple of others, I went ahead and started a business page.  I figured that a drawing would be fun, and it would help to spread the word that my business exists...

But, that doesn't mean I can't do a drawing in a different way, in the future...

Steve

• Like 1

No face book here either, IT guy and fixin to retire at 59 ( next July). I let my wife handle our face book presence to keep track of the goings on of the family and such, but me, just a few forums ... That said, Steves products are top notch and someone will be luck to win them, I know Im 100% satisfied with mine and wish him best of luck on the drawings.

• Like 1

THANK YOU, castleberry, for the very kind words!  I really appreciate it!  Glad you are happy with your shaft!  🙂

Merry Christmas!

Steve

relicmaster -- understood!  Sounds like there are several in that boat...

Steve

No argument here! I don't us it either! But then, this is my idea of a fire wall!🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🤣🤣

Joe -- LOL!  I get it.  Like I say, I'm not much of a fan, either, but from an "e-commerce" perspective, there are a lot of Equinox users on Facebook, so I decided to "hold my nose," and start a business page there...  😂

Steve

• Like 1

Not a problem Steve,  

It's not a dealbreaker, I'll still be buying more stuff from you!🤣 Nice that you do the giveaways! Happy Holidays👍

Joe -- 

Thank you!  I appreciate your business, and wish you a terrific Holiday season, as well!

Steve

• Thanks 1

Glad I don't have to worry about this. I have one of Steve's shafts and I love it. In addition to its light weight, sturdiness and choice of colors, it has made the task of shortening or lengthening the shaft quick & easy when I'm working the slopes.

• Like 2