Steve's Equinox Rod/shaft Holiday Giveaways...

steveg

On 12/1/2019 at 6:22 AM, steveg said:

Gents,

I agree with you both, on the social media thing.  Those of us who weren't children of the "smartphone" age, are generally not nearly as tuned in to social media, etc.  Nor do we want to be.  I agree with you, Tim, I don't really think anyone much cares what I'm doing, etc., and yet the younger generation places their whole existence, from moment to moment (at least, the "perfect" existence that they "craft" for everyone to see) online.

Not everyone of that generation does.. I'm 19, don't use social media apart from forums, and don't own a smartphone. I spend my electronics money on metal detectors. 

• Like 3

Happa --

THANK you, for the kind words!  I'm so glad you enjoy the shaft!!

coinhunterseth --

I commend you for not getting swept up into the mess that social media can become, for so many young folks.  Kudos to you!  😉

Steve

51 minutes ago, coinhunterseth said:

Not everyone of that generation does.. I'm 19, don't use social media apart from forums

My grand kids would have taken you to the emergency room  just to make sure that you don't have a concussion or something major wrong with you.

Glad to hear that there are some younger people who don't need Facebook.

3 hours ago, Happa54 said:

I have one of Steve's shafts and I love it.

I will be checking into these after the holidays should I have enough left over. To many grand kids who happen to be teenagers.

2Valen -- teenage grandkids are definitely expensive!  😉

I would welcome the chance to build you a shaft, if they don't drain your bank account!  😉

Steve

• Like 2

On 12/1/2019 at 3:54 AM, Lacky said:

Haha, I was calling myself old, and you are 10 years my senior.

So now your calling me old. That's OK I will remember you too when you get old and decrepit.

Then I get to call you old.

20 hours ago, steveg said:

I would welcome the chance to build you a shaft,

Like I said, if I have anything left over after the holidays I will be checking into it. Until then I can only wish.

Thanks

2Valen -- 

You might get in touch with me after the holidays.  There may be a few options to build you a more affordable shaft, from some leftover parts I have.  We can talk about the details then, if you are interested...

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, steveg said:

The reason I chose to do the drawings on Facebook, is that I am not sure what the "rules" are, for having a giveaway on one of the forums.  I know that at some forums, it would not be permissible at all, unless you are a "sponsor" of the forum.  I will check with Steve, here, to see how he would feel about such a "giveaway," and see if it is something I might be able to do here, in the future...

This is not a dealer sponsored forum. Members are number one here even if it was. You ever want to do something that may benefit the members and you at the same time you certainly have my blessings. :smile:

• Like 1

Steve,

Thank you!  I appreciate your permission.  I will consider doing a drawing here, in the future, so that all the non-Facebook users can enter, as well!

Thanks!

Steve