steveg

Steve's Equinox Rod/shaft Holiday Giveaways...

On 12/3/2019 at 11:32 PM, steveg said:

We can talk about the details then, if you are interested...

Sounds good to me, I will let you know after in January.

Thanks Tim (Valen)

• Like 1

Tim,

Super!

Thanks!

Steve

On 11/30/2019 at 3:16 AM, steveg said:

Hi, all!

I just wanted to mention that in the spirit of the Holidays, Steve's Detector Rods will be giving away one carbon-fiber complete Equinox shaft (upper shaft and lower rod), AND one carbon-fiber Equinox lower rod, to two lucky U.S. winners.  Two separate drawings will be held on Dec. 18, one for the complete shaft, and a second for the lower rod.  Entry into the drawings is completely free, with no purchase required -- and the entry period is open from now, through 11:59 PM on Sunday, Dec. 15.  Additionally, ALL entrants into either drawing will qualify to receive 10% off of any item purchased through Steve's, for the entire month of December.  For additional information, including details and eligibility, please visit Steve's Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

Thanks!

Steve

Oh you do make them. Could you maybe send him a shaft to review. In return her love to help you out by as said mentioning your company on YouTube

Sandi, I'll send you a PM to see if there's a way that I can help you guys out.

Thanks!

Steve