Fisher Impulse AQ In Production

My gut feeling is that they have scrapped the idea. If anything was in the works, they would be letting the public know about it. I think the rumors of its iron ID capability were mostly hype. It may have excellent depth in all metal but it's not worth $2000. Those who got the Limited got a good deal and an opportunity to try new technology.

23 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

My gut feeling is that they have scrapped the idea. If anything was in the works, they would be letting the public know about it. I think the rumors of its iron ID capability were mostly hype. It may have excellent depth in all metal but it's not worth $2000. Those who got the Limited got a good deal and an opportunity to try new technology.

Hope you are wrong man!! I watched a live stream kellyco video recently on facebook.They tested the machine not on the beach but on the pasture i think,then i got some hope this machine may find the way out to the market.Nothing more than that since then and i'm not so sure right now as well about releasing and as you said they may scrap the whole thin.Hope some people which has some info come now and give us some update!

I would not trust anything from Kellyco.

If I was in charge at Fisher, I'd be saying publicly that the AQ is expected to be available at such and such a date. Or the AQ project has been delayed or put on hold and give the reason why. 

Most importantly, I would be honest with my customers.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Carolina and I got our 2,........😲

I also got 2. One for use in CT and one for use in FL.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Yes Joe,but those you've got are perhaps the limited edition? I'm concern about the final edition unit

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Sell them for 10K a piece! 😄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PPP said:

Hope you are wrong man!! I watched a live stream kellyco video recently on facebook.They tested the machine not on the beach but on the pasture i think,then i got some hope this machine may find the way out to the market.Nothing more than that since then and i'm not so sure right now as well about releasing and as you said they may scrap the whole thin.Hope some people which has some info come now and give us some update!

I tried mine on an open lot. We were looking for musket balls and large iron case shot. It did fairly well on the deeper iron. No issues with the soil but we were on the coast, so it is a mix of dirt and sand. I would think that the machine is set to salt and it may not like other types of soil. I'm not sure how it would handle basalt or fertilized farm fields??