Price Point On The Orx

Fskafish

Im looking to buy an orx but, ive noticed the price of them is all over the place, from 899 to 650 i know theres roughly 3 packages or so im looking for the package with the 9 inch hf coil and wireless headphones. Where are you orx owners buying from?

• Like 1

Give Rob a text at Rob Detector Sales .

The number to text only is 602-909-9008 .

Tell him that Chuck Anders said to see him about the ORX . See if he will give you any discount on it . Using my name won’t get you anything but maybe it will.

Rob is a great guy to deal with and he will be there for you long after the sale.

Chuck 

• Like 1

The price for identical packages are the same. You have different coil and audio options. The package you are looking for is currently advertised for $748

XP like most companies enforces a minimum advertised price.  If dealers violate the policy it can result in their termination. Therefore, if you see somebody saying they are a dealer and advertising at a far lower price - it is a huge red flag. Stay away.

This is not price fixing however. It is only a rule applied to advertised prices. A dealer can sell for any price they wish once they have engaged you in price negotiations. That is why just hitting the buy button on the Internet is not your best bet. Best bet is to call around and look for dealers that may have too much stock and ask what their best price is.

List of Legitimate Metal Detector Dealers

• Like 1

I just bought an ORX package from www.georgiabuddy.com.  I was VERY happy with the price which included free shipping.  

On 12/3/2019 at 6:26 AM, Fskafish said:

Im looking to buy an orx but, ive noticed the price of them is all over the place, from 899 to 650 i know theres roughly 3 packages or so im looking for the package with the 9 inch hf coil and wireless headphones. Where are you orx owners buying from?

yeah prices vary ..... I got mine with the Gold Prospecting Epy coil and wireless and wired headphones .....On ebay ....  $649.00.... Now the same package from the same seller is $808.00 ...... XP jacked up the wholesale price he told me .....

I saw this package on ebay for $539.00 check it out it's a new listing .....Free Shipping.... I think it's what your'e looking for !!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XP-ORX-Metal-Detector-9-Round-HF-Coil-Wireless-Headphones/174112990149?hash=item2889f163c5:g:n58AAOSwkW5d5BU8

DSC09518-2.jpg