To All Simplex + Owners

I’m posting this to help our fellow man or woman.

What we have out here is a lot of V -Want to be’s But the only place they can get them is at Shaft Sports.

So you ask what can a Simplex + owner do  . Well first just let them hold your Simplex and tell them they can buy it from a dealer that  will be there after the sale . 

If they ask why holding the Simplex it makes them nervous. Be sure to tell them you got it on vibrate. Do let them know it’s waterproof too .

If they want to know how many different Simplex + are they just let them down easy and tell them Dilek said just one .

I myself was looking maybe to buy a V but you won’t find me at Shaft Spots buying it .

At this time in my life with my Simplex + I’m not sure of the need of a V.

Chuck 

11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’m posting this to help our fellow man or woman.

What we have out here is a lot of V -Want to be’s But the only place they can get them is at Shaft Sports.

So you ask what can a Simplex + owner do  . Well first just let them hold your Simplex and tell them they can buy it from a dealer that  will be there after the sale . 

If they ask why holding the Simplex it makes them nervous. Be sure to tell them you got it on vibrate. Do let them know it’s waterproof too .

If they want to know how many different Simplex + are they just let them down easy and tell them Dilek said just one .

I myself was looking maybe to buy a V but you won’t find me at Shaft Spots buying it .

At this time in my life with my Simplex + I’m not sure of the need of a V.

Chuck 

I had a post up a couple days ago. Adorama Camera carries them 254.00 no tax and free shipping. If someone wants one they are out there for the advertised price.

Hi Johnny 

I had Dilek send me a message that she didn’t understand what I was saying.

I was telling Simplex owners to let the V that stands for Vanquish to let the V want to be owners hold their Simplex. Also let them know that dealers do have the Simplex to buy if they do wish .

The reason I didn’t say Vanquish but just used the V is because Steve said that we have different forums for different detectors .

I’m good at opening mouth and then getting lockjaw. Then don’t know when to stop shooting the bull.

Chuck 

PS Dilek like I said keep making a great detector.

• Like 1

I’m a bit nutty but I’m not that anal Chuck. Feel free to mix brands on the forums. The idea is not to troll dedicated brand forums telling people the brand they have sucks compared to some other brand.

In other words you are in the right place to say “get a Simplex instead of a Vanquish!” Wrong place to say the opposite. :smile:

By the same token wandering over to the Minelab forum to tell everyone they should get a Simplex is not appropriate. To really duke it out, the Comparisons forum is neutral ground.

• Like 2