Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By geof_junk
      ............LINK..........
      Order to evict illegal miners in Amazon 
      A Brazil court has ordered the Bolsonaro government to take action to remove illegal gold miners from the Yanomami indigenous reservation in the Amazon.
      A federal court has ordered the Brazilian government to expel an estimated 20,000 illegal gold miners from the Yanomami indigenous reservation to protect one of the most isolated Amazon tribes from the spread of coronavirus.
      The judge gave President Jair Bolsonaro's administration five days to come up with an emergency plan to protect the Yanomami by deploying agents from the indigenous affairs and environmental agencies and military personnel.
      Some 27,000 Yanomami live on a vast reservation twice the size of Switzerland and have been invaded for decades by gold miners who have brought diseases fatal to their people.
      With only 27,000 Yanomami  and 20,000 Illegal miner I think it is over due??
    • By mn90403
      Here is a nugget auction ending tomorrow.  It is a:
      Attractive, Knobby Australian Gold Nugget
      3.37 Troy Ounces
      Large Gold Nugget, 104.8 grams. This textured, large, and heavy nugget is honeycombed with crevices and hollows that provide an interesting view from any perspective. Spectacular yellow-gold color displays a slight greenish hue. Microscopic glimpses of host dust hide in two or three of the deepest recesses. This nugget was found in Victoria, Australia, and it certainly has the classic "look" and character of Australian gold. It weighs in at a respectable 104.8 grams (3.37 troy ounces) and measures approximately 1.625 x 1.125 inches (41.28 mm x 25.58 mm).

Learn more at the Newman Numismatic Portal at Washington University in St. Louis.

You can bid here!  
      https://coins.ha.com/itm/nuggets/large-gold-nugget-1048-grams/a/1314-4261.s?type=CollectorsCorner1314

• By mn90403
      Some of us should have taken our money and put into these stocks!
      https://stockhead.com.au/resources/the-small-caps-with-prime-real-estate-in-the-eastern-goldfields-one-of-the-worlds-best-gold-districts/
    • By OFS
      I know that this may not be the correct location but there are a few members here that frequented GPEX.
      I am just wondering if anybody has any information as to why the forum is down, I have a sinking feeling that it has met it's maker but am hoping that I am wrong.
      Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers

• By Gold Catcher
      I wonder how deep this coin could be detected. 20 feet?...
      https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46821706