Fisher Impulse AU Added To Detector Database

No, I actually do not know what the new Fisher Impulse Terra will be called. It is just that I doubt it will be called the Impulse Terra and Impulse AU seemed like a good pairing with Impulse AQ. Probably wrong but I can change it when we find out for sure. The main thing is this dry land gold prospecting version of the Impulse AQ is 99% certain at this point, so I wanted to start tracking it as a separate model with what is know about it so far. Which is not much. WE know testing is taking place with an 8" coil but do not know for sure if that will be the stock coil or not. It would be a good choice for small gold but not good for covering ground or for larger deeper gold. OK though if that's what they go with. Presumably a 12" coil is a possibility as stock or as an option.

It will have to ground balance, and it may or may not have ferrous rejection capability. I personally hope it does, as some areas are full of ferrous trash and missing some gold is worth it to be able to use a PI in those areas.

Anyway, will be updating as I find out stuff. I'm kind of more interested in the beach model myself as i have nugget detectors already, but it will depend just what the feature mix is that will swing me one way or the other.

Fisher Impulse AU Specifications & Data

fisher-impulse-gold-logo.png

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Fisher Impulse AU Added To Detector Database