Minelab Pro-swing 45 Harness

Thanks Fred……..I am going to start by getting a hip stick and looking for some kind or harness. I will try to replicate what you have. You have been very helpful.

Phoenix…… I have worn many of them harness working as an electrician. I probably have one but its 2000 miles away from me now. All good ideas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Kiwijw….That was very informative on how to use the harness.

The question remains what size is the hip belt? As many of these that are out there you would think someone could just measure one to answer that question. Is it 38", 40" 44" 50"? Smaller, Larger. No where have I seen this information.

9 hours ago, billdean said:

Thank you Kiwijw….That was very informative on how to use the harness.

The question remains what size is the hip belt? As many of these that are out there you would think someone could just measure one to answer that question. Is it 38", 40" 44" 50"? Smaller, Larger. No where have I seen this information.

Have to wait for JW or whoever measures first. I sold both my 7 lb detectors and I actually am boycotting heavy detectors from here on out, even if that means I use something less powerful. So my harnesses are gone or I’d already have given you a number to work with. But I am sure JW or somebody will put a ruler to work soon. :smile:

Prunt………..Thank You very much. I ware a 42 size pant so that harness may work, though it may be a little tight. I do appreciate you taking the time to share that information on all the harness. I really shouldn't of had to ask everyone. It should of been common knowledge in the Minelab specs.

one another note I found a 1/2" by 4 foot long bungy at the hardware store. I hook one end on my belt and throw the other over the shoulder and hooked it to my SDC 2300. I sure helped a hole lot! Took the weight off pretty well.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:39 AM, billdean said:

You use the hip stick with the minelab harness?

Billdean, re: using a hipstick with a minelab harness. Yes!

I use the wide Velco Tabs  (see pic on JW Vid )on either side of the pro swing belt buckle to  hold in my bum bag and pick holder belt along with the minelab belt, this to me with the extra weight, helps to keep the pro swing 45 harness belt  in position

jw………..thank you. Glad you put it in my language. Guess I will have to purchase one now or buy the GPZ that comes with one! I should of bought Fred's, then he could have showed me all his gold hunting places! 😀

Thanks again for all your trouble JW!!

• Like 1